26 Apr Hot off the press: the 2nd Crisis Team Newsletter
This week, TRI’s Crisis Team sent out their second newsletter updating their contacts with information on:
- Our new project – IN-PREP
- Funding activities related to Migration and Global Security, and Security
- Events we have attended and upcoming events
- New publications authored by the Crisis Team
- Project updates including the latest news on the ResiStand, DANTE, FORTRESS, INSPEC2T, iTRACK, and PREP1 projects
- An interview with the Crisis Team Manager, Hayley Watson, on her role and experience of working in crisis management, her dream job and interests
The Crisis Team is comprised of four members – Practice Manager, Hayley Watson, and Research Analysts, Su Anson, Maurice Said and Julia Muraszkiewicz. They all lead and contribute to cutting edge research and technology services in crisis and security. This extends across sectors including: crisis and disaster management, migration (particularly in relation to exploitation stemming from migration), security, cyber security and surveillance.
The services offered by the Crisis Team include:
- Research services
- Data services
- Policy and regulatory advice
- Technology assessment
- Impact assessment
- Stakeholder engagement and dissemination
For further information on these services, please click here.
The Crisis Team newsletter can be accessed here. To receive future editions of the newsletter, subscribe to the crisis and security mailing list at the bottom of this webpage.
By Su Anson, 26 April 2017