Project coordinator in security, data protection and ethics
Trilateral Research, a London-based enterprise specialising in research and the provision of strategic, policy and regulatory advice on new technologies, is seeking to engage immediately a project manager with expertise in security, data protection and/or ethics.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated H2020 project coordination expertise as well as relevant experience in two or more of the following fields:
- Artificial intelligence
- Data protection (GDPR, Police Directive)
- Socio-economic impact assessment
- Exploitation of project results
- Applied ethics
- Responsible research and innovation (RRI)
The post-holder will be expected to liaise with the European Commission, project partners and stakeholders across the EU and to oversee all project delivery and, according to the agreed timeline, high-quality deliverables.
It will be a plus if the candidate has a good understanding of the ethical, legal (including human rights issues), socio-economic issues related to new and emerging technologies of relevance to law enforcement authorities.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with 10-15 partners from across Europe on the progress of work.
- Liaising with the European Commission’s project officer
- Managing an internal team and collaborating with external partners for project delivery work
- Convening monthly conference calls and periodic face-to-face meetings of the project management committee, Stakeholder Board and Ethics Board.
- Coordinate with Research Accounting team to develop projects and financial reporting in collaboration with 10-15 external partner organisations and to manage Trilateral’s project budget. Act as a liaison to financial/administrative contacts in external partner organisations.
- Manage all communications with partners to ensure on-time delivery of high quality work according to the DoA and to facilitate effective collaboration amongst partners.
- Establish working relationships and creating networks of contacts with external stakeholders to advance the goals of the project.
- Ensuring the quality of all deliverables before submission to the EC
- Researching and writing content for other grant proposals.
- Attending and/or presenting at conferences and workshops, involving occasional travel.
- Candidates must have EU H2020 project coordination experience.
- Candidates should have post-doctoral experience in cybersecurity, data protection, artificial intelligence and/or impact assessment
- Candidates should have project management certification (PRINCE2)
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have strong, demonstrable writing skills and preferably will have already published papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Candidates should be based in the European Union, or in the UK.
In return, you get …
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours / remote working options
- Competitive pension scheme
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates,regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident committed and Living Wage employer.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com